Thursday, August 5, 2010

My birthday present = Marcus

Another birthday weekend comes and goes - the big ol' 32 this weekend. Jeez, 32?? Really? Sometimes I wonder where the time goes?

Anyway, I've realized that birthdays just aren't quite as fun as when we were little kids - another year older just gets a bit more depressing as the numbers continue to climb! But, as Le Anne likes to say "age is just a number" and that I can totally get behind. Plus as each year goes by I get to count more amazing experiences and adventures, more wonderful times with my family and more great friends.

Speaking of great friends, this year I had a wonderful birthday present ... our friend Marcus came to visit us all the way from Israel. We had a blast with Marcus all weekend and did our best to show him around NC and get the "true" NC experience (ok, maybe not the "true" experience but as many funny and random things as we could squeeze in to the weekend)

1 comment:

Marcus Frieze said...

So glad to be thought of as your b'day pressie - thnaks guys, I had a blast.
Marcus.