Monday, February 18, 2008

Girls' Weekend in Colorado

I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with some of my bestest girlfriends in Colorado. It was a mini Duke reunion with Ginny, Erika, Shazia and I meeting up in Denver for a long weekend.

It was fantastic to spend some time enjoying the great outdoors which in the CO mountains is absolutely gorgeous, if a little freezing in the middle of February! We went hiking one day and then snowshoeing the next - my first time snowshoeing was a blast!

And of course, since we were near the hometown of our fav beer, Blue Moon, we took some time out to do a tour (and sample tastings!) at the Coors brewery in Golden, CO which was really neat.

Brad and I are always talking about how we are SO blessed because we have the coolest friends ever and this weekend was yet another reminder of that!

No comments: