Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I heart NY

No matter where Brad and I end up moving, I think I'll always be a New Yorker at heart ... there are definitely things that I miss about the old hometown. At the top of that list are scrumptious NY bagels.

I don't know what it is about NY bagels ... the most common theory is that the NY water makes them taste so good, others say its the cooking method (something about boiling the bagels). I don't know what the reason is but what I do know? ... there are NO good bagels in DC.

I was heading in to work early this morning and thought I'd treat myself to some delish Dunkin Donuts coffee and a bagel. S0, I get to work and go to cut the bagel in half with my little plastic knife ... the knife bends and a sawing sound ensues until I finally am able to tear the bagel apart. Gross.

No comments: