Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Sunday Fashion Show

Although I no longer work with DISA, I still keep in touch with my client Joe and his wife Claire. Claire is an aspiring fashion designer and recently completed her first line of bridal and bridesmaids dresses. When I got an email asking if I would help out at her first fashion show, I thought it'd be fun, so of course volunteered to lend a hand.

Fast forward to this afternoon and I found myself in a scene straight out of "The Hills" (yes, I am a little embarrassed to admit it, but I watch that show obsessively!) Anyway, they are always showing behind the scenes of fashion shows where chaos is reigning supreme and there are people running around throwing on and off clothes and running off to the runway. Well, I was the one trying to make order out of the chaos today and helping the models get in and out of their assigned dresses. It was actually all quite entertaining and I was glad to help Claire out at her first successful show!

No comments: