Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Babies Galore

I feel like I say this all the time, but things have been super busy lately so we've been falling behind on the blog. But we're back with some fun and beautiful "welcomes"!

A while back, Brad and I had a baby shower day where we went to back-to-back baby showers. The first was for our friends, Beth and Jason, who were expecting their first - a baby girl. The second shower was for my boss, Matt and his wife Nicole, who were expecting their first as well - a boy!

Beth and Jason were due a month after the baby shower but we were surprised to hear that Beth went in to labor that very night! Surprise, surprise! They welcomed their beautiful baby girl, Ava - perfectly healthy and super tiny! We were lucky enough to visit a few weeks later and snap some photos of little Ava and her parents - how ridiculously cute is she?!?
The next one is definitely my favorite picture - love that Ava is just chillin' out, gazing at her Daddy ... and then screaming. Awesome.

My co-worker Ruth and I also threw a small shower for Matt and Nicole at work. Here are some fun pics from that...
Ruth displaying the fabulous cupcakes that I made and the candy buffet that we put together as favors for the shower :)

Me with some coworkers, relieved that the shower went off successfully!


And of course, the happy parents-to-be!


A few weeks later, Matt and Nicole welcomed Miles - after 60 hours of labor and an emergency c-section, yikes! Miles (and his parents) came to visit us in the office the other day but I didn't have my camera with me so no pics to post - but suffice it to say that he is adorable too!

And in VERY exciting news, my sister Kiera and bro-in-law Ryan are expecting their second bambino/a!!! "Deuce" (as s/he is currently called) will be here in late April - Brad and I can't wait to be Aunt and Uncle again! And Natalie is excited to become a big sis - here's a little pic from Natalie's birth to reminisce...


A big congratulations to all!

No comments: