Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year’s! (ok, a little late!)

Every year, I make New Year’s resolutions and barely ever adhere to them. I’m thinking that maybe this year if I put them down in writing on this blog, I’ll feel more obligated to follow through? I doubt it but here goes …

· Get Healthy (get back in shape despite my job that takes up way too much of my time and eat healthier including more organics and local food)

· Never Stop Learning (learn how to play the guitar; take a religions class (or at least read those books I bought years ago!); just read more in general)

· Keep Giving (donate more of my time to charities and do some good; give more of my time to friends and family to make sure they know how much I love and appreciate them!)

Hopefully, I'll at least keep some of the resolutions! But in any event, here's looking forward to 2009 - I think its going to be a great year! Excited to see what adventures are to come!

No comments: